The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free
We’re one of those families that have TVs everywhere. I know, I know, it’s not healthy and all that jazz, but we enjoy watching TV. While we don’t mind the TV in the living room, we’ve actually contemplated removing the TVs from the bedrooms, but have never really made a definite decision on that. Recently, tho, the decision was made for us when the TV in our bedroom went out. It just stopped working one day, out of the blue and we were all like, “Whaaaa? What us gon’ do?” Like most entitled folks with the “throw it out, don’t fix it” mentality, we started to look around to see what was out there. And we ran across the LG OLED TV at Best Buy. And the heavens opened up and the angels started to sing. And we were like, “Yasss Hunty.” Okay, maybe I was like that and not my husband, but still…
Why we’re losing our minds
The LG OLED TV is just quite awesome…to say the least. Here are some of the features:
- A curved screen so that your eyes are equally distant from all parts of the screen
- Four color pixels which enhances the color range and the color accuracy
- 1080p resolution so those HD quality shows and movies are pristine
- Built-in Wi-Fi. Again, built-in Wi-Fi.
- Three USB ports and 4 HDMI inputs
- For my gamer husband, two-player gameplay without a split-screen. Say what now?
- And for me, the LG OLED TV is smart enabled, meaning I get my Netflix, HULU Plus, Pandora and Youtube fix without a separate device.
*picks self up from floor*
Can you see why this TV is the business? Can you see it?! Yall, if we had a home theater (one of the goals for our future home), this would be perfect for it. And this is something that my husband and I both agree on, which never happens when it comes to technology.
The LG OLED TV is at Best Buy right now for $3499.99, a savings of $500. And if you want to learn more about the LG OLED TV or other things that Best Buy has, join the Twitter party happening on December 4th at 7pm CST. Use the hashtag #hintingseason to join and follow along!
What are your must-have features for the TV you purchase?